Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Baby It's Cold Outside

The temperatures here in Central Texas have been hovering in the 20's and 30's for almost a couple of weeks now.   I was really looking forward to an Al Gore winter.  Something in the 70's, but no such luck.

I had to go out and buy a warmer jacket. 





My little pumpkin face JJ doesn't know why I'm whining.   He just grew his own warm coat.  But, there is a down side to his thick winter coat........







He thinks he's a grizzly something or other.  Just don't burst his bubble and tell him that's a yawn.



12 comments:

Connie said...

Aw...he's a little fluff ball! So cute! :D

Busy Bee Suz said...

He is so cute. I suppose if we stopped shaving our legs we could stay warmer? :0

Pumpkin Delight (Kimberly) said...

No, he's not cute at all!
I'm sorry for the cold. It's 80 here today, but I hate that too.

Deb said...

Precious little puppy!

Chesapeake Bay Woman said...

JJ needs his own Facebook page - check out Country Girl Kate's George and MPM's Dora!

Jen said...

JJ is one smart Pup!
I don't think they even have coats in the stores here in Tucson. ha!

Anonymous said...

That's one ferocious beast.

Colin

Noe Noe Girl...A Queen of all Trades. said...

Lucky JJ. How is Crusty making out?
<><

Anonymous said...

Yeah I don't know why you moved to Texas, it is mid 70s here. But is was 50 this morning at 6:30am.

Carol Z.

Daryl said...

Oh boy .. I bet JJ makes a bigger noise when he learns George, Dora AND Maddie have FB pages

Unknown said...

Look how adorable he is. What a sweetie. So gorgeous that puppy of yours : ) Or your daughters. Whomevers : )

Unknown said...

PS You didn't see Precious yet did you? I just read the book. It made me ill. Seriously. So sad. It just devastates me that things like this really happen in the world. So sad!