Monday, March 21, 2011

What The Heck Do We Win?

When Grandma J decided to have a welcome back to my blog contest, she wanted to award the winner with a fabulous prize that wasn't a KitchenAid mixer  thoughtless average gift.  With that in mind she wracked her brain to figure out what would make her happy if she won it. After all, her friends mean a lot to her.  So, this is what she came up with for the winner's prize!

You will have your choice of  the following:

1.  A $25 gift card to PetSmart where you can buy toys for your pet, get them groomed, get obedience classes, or check out the line of Martha Stewart products for your pet.

2.  Or.....the winner can receive three full days of romping with JJ at  Pouncing Paws Doggie Day Care.  Pictured is JJ with a few of his pals in the small dog playroom.   Yes, I know there seems to be a big dog
in the picture....but that's Hank, and Hank is JJ's buddy....and his pillow at nap time.  The play yard is equipped with toys and playground equipment, with wadding pools and shade umbrellas in the summer.  It's truly a dogs world!
FYI, JJ is going bananas because he sees my car.....



Decisions, decisions....I know, it's hard to pick between the two.   You have until Friday to enter the contest in the post below.
In the meantime, there are so many adventures to tell you about.  Stay tuned because I'm back for good!



10 comments:

Karen Deborah said...

I could use the card for just plain pet food. But honestly I don't even care. i am just glad your back. I have several comments in my old posts that say, "what ever happened to grandma j?" You might have seen them. I'd see you poppin by but no comments and that made me wonder EVEN MORE!!! You are the mystery woman. MYSTERIOUS I say! I'm so glad to just know your alright. You are OK right? You sure sound like yourself.

Unknown said...

Thank you for stopping by, Karen Deborah, and for your concern...I really didn't want to worry anyone. I just got lazy and if I commented on one blog, I'd have to do the rounds. Now I'm back, and I'm healthy and happy...still a tad lazy though :)

Daryl said...

HOORAY!!! I have missed you so much .. and what a great prize .. I know two cats who would love to join JJ at daycare ..

foolery said...

YAY -- Grandma J is back! So glad. Time to get my giggle on. : )

Anonymous said...

YAY! You are back AND a giveaway. Life is right again!

Connie said...

Cool prizes! :-) Glad you're back!

Noe Noe Girl...A Queen of all Trades. said...

Glad your back GJ!
<><

Ellen said...

So glad you are back. Missed you, though I did keep up on FB.

Caution said...

You're back! You're back!! You're back!!! That's prize enough :)

Mental P Mama said...

I want to give KD my chance if I win. But I would kill to have some playtime with JJ.....