ARTE Y PICO AWARD
I was just awarded my first ever Blog Award...the Arte Y Pico Award. Katrine at Squibs and Crackers bestowed this blog award on me. I don't know what Arte Y Pico means, but I must deserve it, right? Thank you, Katrine!
I have nominated these five bloggers:
1. Kim from Heart Shaped Hedges because she encouraged me to blog, I love the way she blogs with substance and humor, and oh yeah, she's my daughter.
2. Cortney from The Cortney Chronicles because she actually commented on other blogs, tell me to start blogging.
3. Marey from Elemento-P. I knew Marey before I started my blog and she also encouraged me. She is by far the world's best kindergarten teacher ever!
4.Chesapeake Bay Woman from Life in Mathews. This woman is as funny as they get, yet she blogs about the beauty and serenity of a place far away from the stress most of us live with.
5. Rebeckah from Life With Kaishon. Because she
named me one of her favorite blogs writes with humor and an upbeat sense of how to live life as a mom.
Congratulations my nominees! Here are your rules:
1. Pick five (5) blogs that you consider deserve this award for their creativity, design, interesting material, and also for contributing to the blogging community, no matter what language.
2. Each award has to have the name of the author and also a link to his or her blog to be visited by everyone.
3. Each award winner has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given her or him the award itself.
4. Award-winner and the one who has given the prize have to show the link of “Arte y Pico” blog, so everyone will know the origin of this award Art y Pico