CAN YOU FEEL THE LOVE?
...it warms my little heart
Today I woke up to trumpets sounding, with a choir of angels singing the hallelujah chorus, and.... oh wait, that was the sound of my neighbor watering the plants outside my bedroom window...with the sprayer throwing water on my window with the force of a fire hose. Holy mother of you know who! I hate it when my dreams turn into annoying reality!
I'm a tolerant and good neighbor, so I think I'll just rip out the plants and ask the gardeners to let the lawn take over that spot. Because you know what? Maintaining the property in this compound is their job...but my neighbor has taken over a good portion of it.
Now, I do have good news today....I mean really, really good news! Caroline over at The Zen In You presented me with this award!
I felt so humbled because that can only mean one thing....Caroline has found the Zen in me! Seriously, you have to take time to go check out her blog, it's a one of a kind from a very interesting blogger who is extremely good at blogging, and a fabulous writer. Here are the rules....but as Caroline told me, enjoy it and pass it on only if you want to.
So, if you want one, come get it, but be sure and give credit to The Babblings of Mere . One of the things I love most about this award is the F.R.O.G...fully rely on God reference.
1. The recipient must link back to the awards creator (http://www.thebabblingsofmere.blogspot.com/)
2. You must post these rules if you receive the award.
3. You must chose 5 people to receive the award after receiving it yourself
4. You must fit the characteristics of the recipient of the award, as posted by Mere.
5. You must post the characteristics of a recipient.
6. You must create a post sharing your win with others.
7. You must thank your giver.
Characteristics for the Smile Award:
1. Must display a cheerful attitude. (not necessarily at all times--we are all human)
2. Must love one another
3. Must make mistakes4. Must learn from others
5. Must be a positive contributor to blog world
6. Must love life
7. Must love kids or animals
Now,that's enough sugar to make me happy for a long time, right? Not so fast readers, one of my favorite blogs, Holy Crappers, written by two funny sistas from the City of Brotherly Love....except one sista jumped ship and moved to the Sunshine State, bestowed yet another award on Grandma J....
Honestly? It's an extreme honor to receive the coveted Chug A Mug Award from these funny ladies. I say extreme because Grandma J doesn't drink beer...but I think I can put anything in my Chug a Mug! Like maybe ginger ale cuz it looks like beer...sort of. And when I do, I will lift my mug to the Sistas!
The best part of this award is that there are no rules and I don't have to pass it on.....so I won't. Thank you, thank you.