Two days ago The Keeper Of All Things tagged me to do a meme of 7's. I was delayed a bit due to a serious medical condition that took me away overnight to sleep while Gary
laughed at monitored me. Now, I'm ready! Follow me if you will, and please feel free to do your own 7's because I'm doing a virtual take it or leave it tag.
7 Things I plan to do before I die
- Finally take my Alaskan Cruise
- Travel to Ireland, my grandmother's homeland with my distant cousins from NY
- Travel to the Holy Land, walk the original Stations of the Cross that Jesus walked
- Write a book.
- Watch my grandchildren grow up
- Don't let any of my kids
push me aroundforget who's the parent.
- Be at peace when the end comes.
7 Things I can do.
- Hmmm, this can be on so many levels. OK, I used to hang glide, I still kayak
- For eight years I mentored ESL children in
the third world country ofSanta Ana CA schools.
- I used to be able to twirl a mean baton, but not while hula hooping.
- I used to surf, with a long board, because 45 years ago there wasn't much else to do in my So CA beach town.
- I can stay up as late as I darn please because I don't plan anything before noon, unless it's a flight somewhere.
- I can stay up for days on end if I'm winning at black jack in Vegas...without getting hungry!
- I can snore louder than most people. Verified by my friend Gary.
7 Things I say most often
- I love you
- Your kidding
- Call me back. this is usually ignored
- I can't believe a pint of ice cream is four servings
- My prayers.
- What do you want.
- Holy mother of all things sacred
7 Celebrity crushes
- Mel Gibson
- Kelsy Grammer
- Drew Carey
- Robert Downey Jr.
- Garth Brookes
- Kevin Costner
There you have it! I'm not tagging anyone in particular because Keeper passed it on to people I know who in turn passed it on to 49 other people I know....and I don't even know 49 people. Unless Hollywood starts her blog...then she has to do it. Hollywood? If you do the 7's, let me know, I want to read them!!