Friday, November 14, 2008

FRIDAY MATINEE...on Friday!
Such a novel idea, isn't it?

Now that I'm back on track, I will be seeing one of two movies.
I count on you to help me. This week there are actually more that two that I'm torn between, but I don't want to burden either of my readers, so I'll narrow the selection to two...

Bolt..I saw the trailer and loved this little dog.

I love the little bit I saw when the street savvy pigeons confront him. But, that picture doesn't have pigeons. I think Hannah Banana does the voice for that little girl.

But I want to see this too! Soul Men!

I love Bernie Mac (may he rest in peace). And you know how much I love Samuel L. Jackson. AND....I have a thing for
road trips. And, You know what I mean...and so do you!

So please tell me which one you want me to see. I can't wait because there are more, so I might go again on Monday....

Chow, Hasta Whenever!

11 comments:

Busy Bee Suz said...

This is a toughie...I don't know anything about either of them. I am guessing that Phillip Johnny Bob will like Bolt, but that you will enjoy Soul Men more. Who do you want to please today? I do love Bernie Mac too...we will miss his comedy in the future.
Good luck and have fun.

Anonymous said...

I would like you to see the doggie one, so you can tell me if Will would like it.

Carol Z.

P.S. what happen last night? Did you forget that there was a Thu. night game?

Anonymous said...

Soul Men!

Unknown said...

Suz, since Phil J. Bob isn't paying my way, he has no say so. He needs his own blog, that's for sure.
Carol, the poll locked me out prematurely, and I email Howie, but hmmmmm, I guess some of us don't count.

Anonymous said...

I still haven't seen the Secret Life of Bees! The kids are seeing Madagascar 2 and The Husband is checking out the new 007 Bond movie-no school or work for them today.

We had our first snow fall of the year in Denver, finally!
-Kelly

Unknown said...

Well, if I was going alone I would see Soul Men and if my little middle finger sticking up son was coming we would see Bolt. It's hard to pick : )! I hope whatever you see it is good. Did the sauce come out of the carpet yet?

Unknown said...

Kelly, I want to see Madagascar too, but I'm not into the Bond movies. Snow! Yeah!

Rebeckah, Do not take "middle finger Kaishon" to see Soul Man! :))

Bolt would be good. I bet he's glad today is Friday!

I Am Woody said...

I'm always a sucker for an animated flick!

Big Hair Envy said...

Definitely "Soul Men"!

R.I.P. Bernie Mac. Good grief I miss laughing at that man!! And Samuel L.? He's in a league of his own.

heartshapedhedges said...

I did not know bolt was playing....Im gonna take the kids to the movies today after school.....my choices are madagascar and the beverly hills chihuahua. Ill keep you posted.

BTW, someone's wearing pull ups now, she refuses to let a diaper touch her bottom....so it was nudity or pull ups. They have the disney princesses on them. And, in case you were wondering, Im not allowed to help with wiping or any part of toileting, "I do myself!!!!" is what she tells me. :0

Unknown said...

I wouldn't take them to the BH Chihuahua movie. It gets very boring, especially for a 2 yr old in pull-ups. It's cute in the beginning but then it'a bad guys chasing goodguys throughout Mexico...very boring and slapstick.
Madagascar sounds better...or Bolt.