GOOGLE ME NEEDY
Big Hair Envy did this cute little exercise that she found on Facebook....I stole it from her because I'm good at that...and I don't do Facebook. I know, shame on Grandma J! Anyway here's how it works:
You put your first name, followed by the word "needs" in the Google Search, and post the first ten things that pop up. Thank you Rebeckah for explaining it to me.
So here goes......
1. Grandma J needs....help (some of my friends can tell you this.. you don't need to google it). It said all that...Google knows my friends?
2. Grandma J needs....to get her head out her ar*e! Tell me something new, and Rebeckah, you weren't joking!
3. Grandma J needs....a Man. Please God, haven't I suffered enough? :)
4. Grandma J needs....a new piece of equipment. Oh goodie, I see a Roomba in my future!
5. Grandma J needs....to research the presidential oath. Will I be taking it anytime soon?
6. Grandma J needs....to exercise caution. Or just plain exercise.
7. Grandma J needs....some fashion tips. Are you kidding? I need a full makeover.
8. Grandma J needs....to mourn for 100 days. Umm, that would be lent x 2.5 .
9. Grandma J needs....needs a plastic surgery intervention. Is that cheaper that the whole enchilada?
10. Grandma J needs....to be thinking outside the box. Hellooooo, I moved to Texas, didn't I?
Now that was a lot of fun! Go ahead and try it!