This is an extremely important lesson that I want to share with you. It's so important that parents will be contacting Grandma J to ask her to
Shall we start?
When picking out a birthday card for a six year old girl....who happens to be special, and also happens to be your granddaughter...please follow these rules.
1. Make sure it's pretty and sweet. Maybe pink with some glitter.
2. Find one that reflects the personality of the little princess.
3. Check out those musical cards because six year old girls love a snappy tune to play when they open the card.
*** noted experience: After going to
5. Here's an example of a cute card with a snappy tune...Sugar Sugar by the Archie's!
6. Pay for the card.
7. Borrow a pen from the cashier and sign the card adding "hugs and kisses".
8. Stuff the card with cash, stick it in the envelope and seal it.
9. Give it to the little princess in a festive setting full of young girls,
10. Be sure her mom reads the inside sentiment REALLY LOUD so everyone can hear.
....to be continued.....and don't you just hate it when people do that??