Friday, April 25, 2008

IT'S OFFICIAL

The plans for my Major Road Trip are coming together. I will be traveling approximately 67.7 miles down the infamous I35 to Austin to meet up with this blogger and her too.

I was getting antsy waiting for confirmation but then I saw this cute calendar on Cortney's blog.
Yes, it confirms my greatest fears the fact that this Major Road Trip is turning into a reality. I immediately looked for my official calendar, the one that is pitifully empty that I use for all my important social activities.

And I marked the date. There are details to work out, and the excitement mounts.....stay tuned.

I'm hoping this tunnel isn't on my route....

*Please note that this Major Road Trip in no way.......blah, blah, blah, as usual.

5 comments:

The Running Girl said...

Wahooo!!!! I've got you written in my calendar, too. This should be fun.

M, Ms. R, Mom, Auntie M, Marey said...

Makes one wish they lived in TX!-Minus that big mouth tunnel :^0

Have fun!!

Cortney said...

Oh my goodness. I WISH my calendar looked like yours! I'll take a picture of mine for you this afternoon. You'll have a heart attack!

heartshapedhedges said...

Since you left off the best fast food restaurant, Ill add it;

Del Taco.

I worked there, great place to work, great place to eat.

I recommend the Combination Burrito with green sauce, instead of red sauce. and a bag of Pepperidge Farm Mint Brussels cookies (yes, the whole bag!)

Anonymous said...

Ok, I'm delurking to say the very best fast food is In-and-Out Burgers....hands down. It's a CA thing, and it's not everywhere but it should be.

Karen,
Garden Grove.