I hate it when someone has to remind me twice about something. Especially when it appears that I'm ignoring their generosity.
Like when Karen Deborah from Fresh Fixins awarded me with the Kreatv Blogger Award...
So I want to apologize PUBLICLY to Karen Deborah for dragging my feet. I did another Kreatv Blogger 7 x 7 meme back in August. It's similar, but a tad different.....so let me see if I can dust off some more stuff that you guys don't know about me.
Just so you know, I will not delve into boring stuff like colon cleansing or sleep apnea. Those topics deserved their own post...and I did them already....
Let's get started, shall we?
Seven Things I Did Before:
1. Before age 16 I sucked my two middle fingers. wait....I still do!
2. I had a paper route in 7th grade. I inherited it from the boy next door.
3. I got busted ditching school in the second grade. The milkman found me and took me to Sister Annunciata Marie
4. In 7th grade I got busted shoplifting a tube of Tangee lipstick at Woolworth's. My friends got away with theirs.
5. Seriously? I used to hang glide
6. Skiing the Canadian Rockies
7. Twirl a baton. and I was pretty good with a yo yo too.
Seven Things I Do Now
1. Go to the movies once a week. Before retirement it was once a year...maybe!
2. Blog, blog, blog. unless I'm blogging
3. Shop at Walmart. Almost only game in town.
4. Take pictures everywhere I go. Which alerts security in Walmart
5. Eat and sleep at ridiculous hours.
6. Plan more travel adventures.
7. Still give blood every 12 weeks. It's called cholesterol cleansing.
Seven Things I Would Like To Do
1. Travel more
2 Win the lottery....all of them
3. Celebrate Christmas with all four of my kids and their families....the same year!
4. Lose some weight.
5. Take a few classes
6. Convince the powers that be to heat the pool in the winter.
7. Visit some countries in South America
Seven Things That Attract Me To My Husband
1-7 It was all good
Seven Favorite Foods
3. Baby back ribs...and other pork stuff
4. See's butterscotch squares...you can have the rest of the box.
5. Bread.....good stuff like rye, sourdough, pumpernickel
6. Ice Cream
7. Water...I drink tons of Aqua Fina
Seven Things I Say Most Often
6. Good Bye
7. Thank you
Now, I'm supposed to pass this award on. I only read Kreatv blogs, so I'm leaving it up to you....if you do this Meme please let me know, and don't forget your Award!
PSSST! I really don't suck my fingers...