Thursday, February 12, 2009

The Friendly Skies

I love to fly....even if the person next to me is drunk out of
their mind grasping their rosary and begging God for forgiveness.


Oh, wait, that was me.



Call it fatigue, or call it total disbelief that they still fly these props....they sputter and spit. And helllllooooooo, it looks like Texas is competing with California when it comes to air polution.

And the land below doesn't look very cushiony....giving new meaning to the flat earth theory.


Good night.

5 comments:

Chesapeake Bay Woman said...

GJD - The birds in the background were not lost on me....I hope there was some vodka in that drink of yours.

Keeper Of All Things said...

Did you have to put your feet through the floor and your arms out the window and run and flap to get the plane in the air???? LOL

Oh and don't hate the playa
Hate the game.

Busy Bee Suz said...

I hate to fly. I am usually the one sitting next to you nursing my wine. the only way I will fly is to be tipsy. that way, I don't care if we crash!!!! Or I should take meds....but I don't like meds...
are you home yet????

I Am Woody said...

I love to fly too. Even in thosse little puddle jummpers!!

Unknown said...

Are you home safe and sound? Was your porch redecorated in your absence?