That's what Procter and Gamble wants me to tell you....
You see Grandma J is
I'm almost convinced that this is the Tide for me because it has seven signs that it's superior to any other Tide:
1. Cleans Thoroughly..the other 46 Tides didn’t?
2. Protects color…from the color bandit
3. Preserves shape….may I ask who’s?
4. Maintains finish….um for how long?
5. Enhances Softness….let the enhancing begin
6. Prevents Pills…or in my case spills
7. Fights stains…I love a good stain fight
In case this wasn't enough good Tidings, the good people who bring you Tide to clean your clothes, want to make sure your washing machine is clean too. So like, how does a washing machine get dirty? Yeah, you can mess up the outside, but the inside? Well, fear not, this is what you need.
Tide Washing Machine Cleaner! It does these three things to make your wahing machine nice and spiffy.
1. Fights odor-causing residues by going to the source of the odor.
2. Penetrates and lifts the residues
3. Freshens your washer, while leaving behind a crisp, clean scent.
You have to run a full cycle with hot water....is that green?
Does anyone use this stuff? Does anyone plan on trying it?