Tuesday, April 27, 2010

It's been ions since Grandma J's been to a matinee.   Ever since she started her aqua aerobics class she's been too water logged busy frolicking for two hours a day in heavily chorinated water.

Today that all changes...she's going to see a movie with two of the funniest people on the planet.   Especially her favorite actor from her new favorite sitcom....The Office.


So, after aqua aerobics, Grandma J is off to ruin the first seat behind the rail see Date Night in her wet bathing suit, hidden under her clothes.

Hasta....

12 comments:

I Am Woody said...

I cannot wait for your review! This is one movie that we've been talking about actually going to the theater to see!!

Connie said...

Oh, I wish I could go with you! This is one I really want to see too, but I don't know if I'm going to have time. Looking forward to your review.

Unknown said...

I hope you have the best time ever!
Can I link you up to communal global? Since you go to see movies to relax, right?

Unknown said...

and PS I love, love, LOVE those actors! So funny. Tina Fey. Hilarious!

Daryl said...

Enjoy ...

Deb said...

since the hubster doesn't like Steve Carell, I guess I'll have to wait for this one to come out on DVD.
Enjoy!

Mark said...

I'm jealous.
m.

Noe Noe Girl...A Queen of all Trades. said...

I want to go!
<><

Busy Bee Suz said...

Oh you are going to have fun!!!!
Linds already saw it and said it was FuNnY!!!

Chesapeake Bay Woman said...

I truly hear The Office and Steve Carell. Cannot wait to hear how the movie goes. Although this suggestion is likely too late, you might have wanted to take some of those Pretends, so you can pretend you're not getting the seat wet.

Enjoy!

Jen said...

Hope you took some nuts with you--
I've heard "not so good" on this one--but I will go with your review.

Mental P Mama said...

Well.....?