Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Today Was Not My Day

tomorrow doesn't looks much better......sort of. 

Grandma J is trying to be optimistic, but then she was optimistic when she  went to bed last night, and by morning she felt like a herd of elephants trampled across her throat.

Some of you know that Grandma J went to her  doctor's office and had a 1 1/2 hour wait because it was 11:30 and they were wrapping up for the morning.   

She sat in my car wallowing in my delusional state and played scrabble on her iPhone.  At 1:00 she  thought she'd see the doctor soon since there were only a couple of people in the office.  But, Grandma J was reminded that she didn't have an appointment....she was a walk-in.   So, we can bump up that waiting time until 2PM.


Now, no one is complaining....by 3:30 PM, Grandma J was back home with her drugs.



and look who was waiting for her!



9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope the medicine works fast and that you feel better soon. Always a welcome sight to come home to a pet.

Nancy/BLissed-Out Grandma said...

Feel better soon! (You probably felt a lot better just being home!)

Busy Bee Suz said...

Oh my...is it strep throat?
I do hope you feel better soon. There is nothing worse than waiting for a diagnosis and some meds.
Take care.
I am sure you are in good hands with Nurse JJ.

Unknown said...

What happened! How did I not know that you were injured. I am sending prayers and hugs and lots of love right this second! Smooch. Smooch! SMOOCH!

Connie said...

I'm sorry to hear you aren't feeling well. I hope tomorrow is better for you.

Chesapeake Bay Woman said...

This is awful, Grandma J., all except the JJ part. Hope you get lots of rest and feel better soon. Make PJB and Krusty do some of the chores so you can kick back and recooperate.

Trivial Chatterer said...

I hope you feel better soon. It's no fun being sick.

Noe Noe Girl...A Queen of all Trades. said...

So sorry you are not feeling well. Rest you and get well soon. Blogfest is just around the corner and I cant wait to see you! That JJ is nothing but love!
<><

Tucker C said...

Appreciaate you blogging this