Grandma J has had an extremely busy week. Hopefully she's the only person in the whole wide world who had to do the following all in one week.
- Renew her lease with an increase in rent, an additional fee for water, a jump in the pet rent for JJ. This makes for a huge increase and they can break it up into different ridiculous categories but it's still one big increase. This also means that Grandma J has no problem letting JJ use all the facilities since he pays rent. One of his favorites? The billiard room.
- Her car insurance and her renters’ policy came due.
- Grandma J's Sirius satellite radio expired.....yeah $179 a year with no add ons.
- The new dental insurance went into effect, with all kinds of faxes and scans being sent to the dentist and the insurer.
- The laptop got fixed under warranty...thank you Baby Jesus!
- But......the free trial of Microsoft Office 2010 expired, so Grandma J had to download the full version because she couldn't access some of the docs she had in Word until she did..... $149.
- Big Brother 13 premiered, and Grandma J figured since she pretty much broke the bank she might as well buy the three month subscription for the 24/7 live feed.
Once in a while, when the moon becomes a mere sliver of a crescent, Grandma J will decide to give herself a facial.
JJ has a very hard time recognizing her.....and the image scares the beegeezus out of him. Can you tell by the look on his face? Are you starting to get a bit queezy yourself?
Then he takes a taste just to make sure it's his Grandma J. Gotta love this guy.
xoxo Grandma J