Monday, October 14, 2013

Aqua Fingers

The Midas touch....

Saturday Grandma J and her neighbor and good friend Joan went to the mall. I have been known to get one of those quickie massages in the past, but never really felt comfortable having someone who, while  mumbling in a foreign tongue, kneaded my flesh.

We stumbled across a store front operation that offered a massage alternative using water.....

The Aqua Fingers  Hydro Massage is something we couldn't pass up.   A discount is offered for two people so it was even more tempting to try it.  Seriously, it's only $12 for ten long minutes.


I climbed right in.  The top comes down and seals you from the neck down in a water tight cocoon. You are given a remote to control the force of the pulsing water, or to stop it at any area of your backside as it goes up and down your whole body.

Joan wanted to go again.......so we will.

Do you have Aqua Fingers at your mall yet?   It's worth a try, and much better than some stranger squeezing your flesh...  just say'n.


3 comments:

I Am Woody said...

I have seen them but never tried it! Might need to do that!!

M said...

I can truly say I have never had an aqua massage...but then again, I never go to the mall...so who knows, we could have one nearby!

Busy Bee Suz said...

I've never tried one of these. I think I saw them at a mall once and I thought: Who in their right mind would do that?
Now I know.
LOL :)
Kidding. Sounds great!