I know what you reader
Here's what the Honest Scrap Award is all about:
I'm supposed to pick seven blogs that I find brilliant in content and design. I know that was a difficult task for Treasia, but for me it's impossible! I admire a zillion different blogs and would like to leave it up to each of you to decide if you would like to
rat yourself out tell us all ten things about yourself....honestly.
I have done a whole lot of memes
moomoos since I've been blogging so some of the ten things I list will be reruns because I can't remember the details of all the different outpourings I have done....
Here are ten things about Grandma J that you may not know.
1. My hair was totally grey by the age of forty. If I let it grow, my mustache would probably be the envy of most men.
2. I am retired and blog
full time in my spare time.
3. I moved to Central Texas when I retired from a job as a civil servant in Orange County CA. And yes, I knew what I was doing....sort of.
4. I used to hang glide, go kayaking and I miss the ocean.
5. I've been to three continents. I still want to get to Ireland.
6. I used to smoke like a chimney...and I used to be thin!
7. Since reaching the age of
"Oh, God!" umm yeah, I have a whole new respect for velcro.
8. When on vacation in Mexico, I babysat for
9. I love sleeping in, and staying in my pj's all day....here in TX I would not be out of place in Walmart in my jammies....no I wouldn't.
10. I try to go to the movies once a week, sometimes bringing Phillip Johnny Bob. This is something I did less than once a year before retiring......it's a real luxury and I love it because I hate watching movies on TV.
10.1 My cell phone became my land line 6 years ago. Saving mucho dinero and talking more!
10.2 I love it when my granddaughter sends me a text message that was meant for her boyfriend. BWAAAAAA!